If I had all the money, these would be my top 5 things right now.
1. Brooks Brothers Paisley and Fox Fur Cape (or Just Get Me to the Opera on Time)
2. What Katie Did Padded Bra and Knickers (or Madonna Still Inspires Us)
If these aren’t your style and the Christmas haul is underwhelming, I’d highly recommend checking out pleasurements .com.
3. Dolce and Gabbana Cage Sandals (My Own Secret Garden)
4. Chloé Bib Detailed Wool Sweater (Navy Sans Seasickness)
5. Valentino Red Embroidered Lace Gown (What Did You Think I Was Wearing to the Opera?)
A Merry Christmas to you and yours!
First of all I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question that I’d
like to ask if you don’t mind. I was curious
to know how you center yourself andd clear ykur
mind prior too writing. I’ve had a tough time clearing
my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but
it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying tto
figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Thanks!
My personal method is to take all the pictures and put them into a draft and title it with whatever the outfit/ event was. I usually come back afterwards and then write up the post following the pictures and it helps me stay more focused. Hope that helps!