Meet Kierkegaard, my Holland lop given to the most irrational leaps of faith. She is grey, the color of ambiguity (like any good philosopher rabbit). When we accidentally left her cage open, in true philosopher fashion, she stood in the door contemplating the allegory of the cage, while Thumper flew the coop. But besides her overwhelming loyalty and good looks, there are several reasons why Kierkegaard is, quite simply, the best pet ever.
1. She is so stylish — she can smell incoming trends.
2. She’s very knowledgeable, probably due to her love for reading.
3. She works hard, plays hard.
4. She knows all the “coolest” places to hang out.
Specifically under awnings, on rocks, and in the shade…
5. She doesn’t complain when she has to take baths.
She. is. adorable. Try to prove me wrong. Ol’ Fido or Mittens ain’t gotten nothing on Captain Kierk.
Happy Spring everyone!