I don’t have time to put much together this week as finals commence on Saturday — wish me luck! I’ll try to get something up, but for now, in lieu of an outfit I thought I’d at least give you another sort of compilation. Everyday I seem to be stuck on a new song, and I just listen to it on repeat while outlining. I never claimed to have good taste, but I hope you enjoy!
- Georgy Girl– The Seekers
- Sim Bala Bim– Fleet Foxes
- Lucidity– Tame Impala
- The Art Teacher– Rufus Wainwright
- Excuses– The Morning Benders
- Avant L’heure– Edith Piaf
Any of you who know me also know that I couldn’t make it through an entire music post without a song by Pogo.
- Casablanca Mix (Remake)– Pogo
- Girl on the Wing– The Shins (ignore the homemade video on the link)
- Vegas– Tennis– I love the inverted sound on the guitar!
- Mr. Moustafa– Alexandre Desplat
Putting these songs into a playlist has literally been my most ingenious move of the week (a bad omen considering it is exam week), so if you are over clicking on every link, you can find the playlist on Spotify titled “Callingtheclothesline Study list”